Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ask Aunt Henny Column Featured in Café She

A few days ago, I stumbled onto a gem of a women's site called Café She. Ladies, this ain't your typical diets and how-to-please-your-man site. It also isn't militantly feminist. As far as I'm concerned, it's what a women's site should be.

I contacted the editor about adding my "Ask Aunt Henny" column and we worked out the details in a timely, organized manner. So I'm pleased to announce that my column is now featured in two magazines and under consideration for a third. Each will run different letters, so the content will be unique and help a greater number of readers.

The editor is an intuitive, kind woman named Lana Myers. Check it out. I think you'll agree -- Café She is what a women's site should be.

Ask Aunt Henny

2 comments:

Sharon Hurlbut said...

Congratulations, Ginger! And thanks for pointing out this wonderful magazine.

Bev Jackson said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats! And I'm off to peruse the site!!