Saturday, October 29, 2005

NaNoWriMo

 
Tuesday is November 1st, which corresponds with the beginning of National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo for short. I'm participating this year for the first time.

I decided to share a photo of my entire head with my friends from Zoetrope who will be dropping by to check on my progress. Yes, that's really me. Doc took that photo when we first met. He was doing a stint at Glamour Shots and the make-up girl had the hots for him. She knew he and I were seeing each other and she did a number on me -- screwed up my makeup and massacred my hair. That's okay; I still looked better than she did! And I ended up with the prize -- Doc!

It's one of my favorite photos because the expression is such a natural one. It's a total interaction between him and me. So, my Zoetroup friend, consider this a personal introduction. Hiya, I'm Ginger. Welcome to my blog. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon Hurlbut said...

A beautiful photo of a beautiful person. Thanks for sharing it, Ginger!