Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest Poet: John Tiong Chunghoo

My friend John Tiong Chunghoo is a professional writer who lives in Malaysia. He makes his living as a writer and also is a wonderful poet. 

Although it is impossible to narrow down the thousands of his haiku and poetry and decide which are "best," this poem plucked at a chord in my soul. So I share it with you.



by John Tiong Chunghoo


i have seen poverty sweat
from dawn till dusk
under the tropical sun
smoothening highways, 
coating multi-storey buildings


"I have seen poverty sweat." Dayum. Rocks me to my core.~~GHC

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol tramadol online reliable - buy tramadol store

Anonymous said...

buy retin-a without prescription buy retin a tretinoin - where to buy retin a in singapore

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol next day tramadol 58 tv - tramadol hcl 50 mg high

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol withdrawal schedule - where to buy tramadol online forum

Anonymous said...

buy retin-a without prescription retin-a vs renova - retin a gel ingredients