Monday, April 01, 2013

Men's Body Styling



Received an email from Gillette informing me Kate somebody has an opinion about men's body styling. I read a little more and it then refers to "men's body grooming." Are they talking about nose hairs? Ear hairs? Back hair? Chest hair? What?!?? 

I'll cut to the chase and save you gentlemen the trauma of trying to figure it out. 


1. If it sticks out of an orifice, trim it so it doesn't. 


Yes, even this guy is loved, I promise.
2. Whatever God gave you on your arms, legs, chest, and back, work with it. I promise some woman will love it just the way it is, whether it's carpet or tile.

3. As to whether or not you trim the basement grass or let it grow wild, it's largely personal choice. If in doubt, consult your partner for input. 


4. Just keep it all clean and it'll work out fine. 

You're welcome.~~GH


P.S. I promise to write a column about facial hair. Soon. Inquiring minds want to know, I'm sure.

No comments: