Tuesday, September 03, 2013

I Wonder


Click image to enlarge

I wonder

Is there enough time left
For someone to learn how
I like my eggs
Or what side I sleep on
Which towel I prefer
Why I like The Wailin Jenny's
And Kurt Vonnegut
And what black walnuts mean to me

Is there enough time
To understand the way I dance
And what breaking cookies means
Or why I take so many pictures
How important running water is
And thunder
And why I worship the wind

Will anyone ever understand
What it means to stroke my hair
Or how I love the way I love
Or when to hold me when I joke
And when to step back when I cry
And vice versa

I hope so. God, I do so hope.

~~by Ginger Hamilton
[Tomorrow: Sunlight on a Pond]

If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow it for free! For the rest of you, it's only 99 cents. What, you ask? My first short story exclusively for Kindle, now available for purchase on Amazon. I hope you will consider writing a review once you've read it. :)

"Monsters Welcome Here" is the tale of Dwayne, who went out of his way to create the scariest Halloween ever. Did he go too far?

http://www.amazon.com/Monsters-Welcome-Here-ebook/dp/B00EY1ZC1S/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1378216473&sr=1-1


No comments: