Monday, September 21, 2015

Autumn Equinox

My buddy Trinny shared one of her favorite verses with me, and I wanted to share it with you. ~~GH
 

  "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." ~~John Muir

I actually felt a bit of a chill as Autumn whispered past me just then. Did you feel it, too? She's right around the corner, Friends. 

Nature always energized me and Muir is spot-on as far as sunshine flowing into trees, winds blowing their freshness and storms their energy. So let your cares fall like autumn leaves and feel Nature's peace, accept the mountains' good tidings. Be well. Until we meet again. ~ GH

No comments: