Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Displaced Links, H. E. Eigler, & Throw Paper Game

My links are showing up WAY down the blog. Apparently they've been hiding down there for quite some time and I was oblivious to it. Now I'm noticed it and it's driving me nuts but I don't know how to fix it. If you're blog-savvy, drop me a note and explain how I can fix it, please.

I added a link to H. E. Eigler's blog,
Phantom Keyboard. She's a sweet gal and a good writer. Keep an eye out for her name -- it'll definitely show up more and more in the future.

Here's a link to a silly game Throw Paper. Some might say it's a waste of time. I enjoy playing mindless games sometimes; I think it helps my muse. I got an 11 score my first time out.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That happened to me because I posted a really wide picture. I clicked through your archives and saw that your links are fine in May. Maybe something that you posted in June is secretly exceeding the margins?

Barely any help, but it could be a start.

Heather said...

Thanks Ginger, YOU ROCK!

Anne Marie said...

It happened to me once, too. I didn't know what to do so I just left it. After a while it fixed itself. On another occasion it happened again when I posted something big as a sidebar; I removed the sidebar and it went back to normal.