Thursday, September 27, 2012

Exposing the Core

My birthday is tomorrow, and as a result, I'm doing a lot of introspection (more than usual!). One mini-goal I have is to label or name my spiritual belief system. Hint: It's not going smoothly. Labels are difficult for me. Boxes are worse. Wish me luck.~~GHC




My response to:
“Make no mistake about it – Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It is seeing through the facade of pretense. It is the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true. ~~Adyashanti
I must agree. This "Road to Enlightenment" ain't for sissies. It feels like all the hard crust is being broken off and chipped away, revealing a tender nerve that has never been exposed to the atmosphere. 

Sometimes the hardest part is knowing the delicate bit is itself a crust surrounding an even more vulnerable core.~~GHC

Thank you for reading my blog. I greatly appreciate your loyalty and interest and hope my words enrich your life in some way. ~~Ginger



No comments: