Sunday, May 19, 2013

Curses




I have a confession to make. It may come as a shock to some of you, but occasionally I invoke curses to befall people. 

Not often. 

Rarely, in fact. But I do, indeed, curse people from time to time. 

I always use the same curse -- it's time-tested, proven effective, and 100% sure to happen -- every time. Again, I do this RARELY. And I always feel a little ashamed when I do resort to this level of behavior. 

The wording is quite simple. It goes like this:

May all of your babies be born nekked.

There, now you know. I hope you don't think less of me. ~~GH

2 comments:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Love that. Very clever. But then you are probably the most clever gal I know. Hugs.

Ginger said...

You are so generous with praise; I will lap it up till Doomsday! Thank you, my sweet friend. Honestly, knowing you care keeps me plodding along some days. xxoo Thanks for caring.