Monday, May 20, 2013

Weight Bearing



Physical strength is measured by what we can carry and inner strength by what we can bear
               ~~Unknown

Weekend of May 11-12, I attended a festival where I treated myself to having my fortune read with tarot cards. Some highlights:

I've been through an extremely difficult year and worked through a lot. I am now being observed by a lot of people to see how I will handle things, and I do not care one bit what they think.

As to my home life, I am worn out and have done everything I can.
My work life, I overcame a great and fearful challenge and in the next five months will enter a totally new area of work that may render monetary gain.
Although I feel as if I have no energy, it has all moved within and rests within my heart and soul. This is where my strength now lies. 
I am very much alone, for now. I have been given a tremendous amount to deal with, and I have dealt with it with grace and kept in balance. 
I have a rare talent to create and magnify my own energy balance.

I tend to agree with everything that was said. I was an inordinately physically strong woman during my younger years. Now I am an inordinately strong middle-aged woman. This pleases me. ~~GH

No comments: