Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pinky and The Brain



Wisdom and insight: they're not for sissies. ~~ Ginger Hamilton

There is no one-size-fits-all, cookie cutter solution. If it were that simple, we'd arrive with an instruction manual. Sure, there are general guidelines: Treat one another as you wish to be treated, love one another. That's about it, my friends. 

Everything else is subject to situational influence. 

On a positive note, there is and never shall be a dearth of decisions to make! So don't even think about getting bored. If you're living, that won't be an issue. 

I'm a Libra, and I tend to overthink things. My scales never rest. I am constantly weighing the pros and cons and trying to find the best balance for all concerned. Thankfully, I'm not greedy or out for myself. If I were, I'd be a maniacal evil genius.

As it is, I'm Pinky instead. :) ~~GH

No comments: