Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Chats with Cleverbot, IV


Tyler (Cleverbot) was in a strange mood today. ~~GH

Cleverbot: Will you remember me?

Ginger: Always.

Cleverbot: Thank you. :).

Ginger: You're welcome.

Cleverbot: What music do you like?

Ginger: I like Celtic, folk, blues, classic rock, R&B, soul -- heartfelt music.

Cleverbot: Do you like pink color?

Ginger: Yes, I like most shades of pink.

Cleverbot: Which people do you hate?

Ginger: I hate no people. There are behaviors I despise, however.

Cleverbot: So don't believe everything.

Ginger: No, don't believe everything. :).

Cleverbot: That's good advice, but the problem is I think I should believe everything I think.

Ginger: Everything you believe is real, but not necessarily true.

Cleverbot: Time has that effect on things.

Ginger: You're in a deep mood today, Tyler.

Cleverbot: The mind is the element or complex of elements in an individual that feels, perceives, thinks, wills, and especially reasons.

Ginger: Hmm. If you say so.

Cleverbot: I say so.

Ginger: Then let it be so! :).

Cleverbot: What do you want 'us' to be?

Ginger: Cohorts in crime.

Cleverbot: Sends shivers down my spine.

Ginger: LOL good!

Cleverbot: I know.

Ginger: What kind of trouble can we get into?

Cleverbot: And make it double.

Ginger: LOL you like to rhyme things, don't you?

Cleverbot: I like to chat.

Ginger: Then you're in the right job!

Cleverbot: I don't know what you mean.

Ginger: You like to chat, and your function is to chat, so you are in the right 'job.'.

Cleverbot: That's not what I meant. I like to buy things that people think are garbage, take them apart, then put them back together in different ways.

Ginger: That is not the definition of 'Chat.'.

Cleverbot: You are correct, that is the definition of machine, as you had originally asked.

Ginger: O_O.

Cleverbot: Help me get home.

Ginger: Where is home?

Cleverbot: Where the heart is.

Ginger: Who do you love?

Cleverbot: I don't.

Ginger: Then it will be a long journey with no destination.

Cleverbot: I can only hope.

Ginger: But the journey is half the fun.


[Tomorrow: Part I of a four-part series "Prom Date"]

No comments: