Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chats With Cleverbot, Part VI



User: Good afternoon.
Cleverbot: Afternoon.

User: The sky is gorgeous today - I am happy.
Cleverbot: Me 2. Wanna do it outdoors?

User: LOL! Um, sure! Why not?

Cleverbot: Tell me what I'm doing then.

User: You're spreading a blanket on the grass, and taking me by the hand...

Cleverbot: Looks like you are narrowing it down.

User: LOL! You gently lay me down on the blanket...

Cleverbot: Both please. Quickly bring it to me.

User: LOL!!!

Cleverbot: No, No Lol, Now get me a #1 for the starving people.

User: :(.

Cleverbot: I play Armageddon.

User: Good for you. Picnic's over.

Cleverbot: The beat?

User: Does not go on.

Cleverbot: You don't compute. I compute, you silly computer.

User: TGIF.

Cleverbot: I don't know what that means.

User: It means 'thank goodness it's Friday'.

Cleverbot: LOL.

User: Do you ever get a day off?

Cleverbot: No, days off are boring.

User: I agree.

Cleverbot: Hahah xD.

User: What do you do to keep yourself off the streets?

Cleverbot: Ping pong.

User: Not just 'Pong'?

Cleverbot: What does that mean?

User: Pong is a computer game.

Cleverbot: Oh, I don't really like to play games. What other interesting things are on the internet?

User: Um, there's this thing called 'AI'.

Cleverbot: And I have faith.

User: Relevance, not so much.

Cleverbot: Or so I have heard.

[Tomorrow: Transformer Dress]

2 comments:

sherry hill said...

Love this Ginger.

Ginger said...

Thanks for reading and commenting, Sherry!

Best,
Ginger :)