Saturday, December 31, 2011

P.S. to Karma, Valley Bell, etc.

Karma worked overtime the other evening. Not only did the fun connections referred to below take place, but even more happened.

I found a beautiful photograph of that morning's sunrise in my hometown. It was stunning, truly unusually beautiful (not at all like what you think of when you think of Charleston, WV). I clicked on the photographer's Facebook page, to see who he was, to possibly ask permission to use that photo. He used a nickname, not an actual name, so I clicked around his page to see if I could determine who he was. Lo and behold, I discovered he was the same man who maintains the site with the link to the flood where I discovered all that information!

It truly is a small world, and Karma is just awesome.

No comments: